Terms and Conditions
- This website (the ‘Website’) is provided by Bartle Bogle Hegarty Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 01622226 (“BBH”) and whose registered office is at 60 Kingly Street, London W1B 5DS.
- 2. The Website provides users with the ability to upload or otherwise submit User Content to the Website, including by way of comments. You may submit User Content to the Website if you are aged 18 and over. Follow the instructions on the Website as to how to submit your User Content.
- 3. By accessing, browsing or otherwise using this Website (including by submitting User Content) you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You should read these Terms and Conditions carefully and should check them for any changes on return visits to the Website. Your continued use of the Website following any changes to the Terms and Conditions indicates that you accept any changes.
- 4. In respect of your User Content, you confirm that:
a. It is accurate (where it states facts) and/or is genuinely held (where it states opinion);
b. It complies with the laws of England and Wales;
c. It was created by you and is original to you;
d. It has not been submitted to any other third party or website;
e. It does not copy any existing ideas, materials or content;
f. It does not infringe any other person’s intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright, trade marks, patents);
g. if any individual is featured in your User Content, you have obtained the individual’s consent to use their image, name and/or voice;
h. It does not contain any offensive, obscene, degrading, illegal, defamatory or inflammatory content;
i. It does not disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, email address or any other personal data in respect of any individual;
j. It is not likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
k. It does not give the impression that the User Content emanates from BBH if this is not the case;
l. It does not contain any viruses or other contaminants that have the ability to damage, modify or delete computer programs and hardware.
- The User Content submitted to the Website is not actively monitored by BBH (although BBH reserves the right to carry out monitoring of User Content without further notice to you). BBH will not be responsible as author, editor or publisher of any User Content submitted to BBH and BBH expressly excludes its liability for any loss or damage arising from use of the Website by any person in contravention of these terms. BBH has no obligation to post any User Content submitted.
- BBH does not knowingly feature any material on the Website, which infringes another’s intellectual property rights or is otherwise in breach of these terms. If you believe that any material on the Website (including User Content) infringes your intellectual property rights, or does not comply with these terms, please report this to BBH by sending an email to [insert email address for complaints] giving full details of the complaint along with your name and contact details. If your complaint alleges infringement of your intellectual property rights, please include full details regarding your ownership or licence of such rights.
- BBH may edit, remove or delete any User Content (or any other Website Content) which it does not consider is acceptable (in its sole discretion) or in respect of which it receives a complaint.
- In consideration of BBH displaying your User Content on the Website you hereby grant to BBH a non-exclusive licence to use, edit, alter, reproduce, publish and/or distribute the User Content. This licence shall be free of charge, perpetual and capable of sub-licence. In submitting your User Content you understand that BBH and its clients will be able to use, reproduce, develop, implement, adapt, distribute and promote all User Content in any form and in all media, anywhere in the world, for any purpose, without payment to you.
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Website (including all underlying code) and all content displayed on or accessible from the Website (“Website Content”) is owned by BBH or its licensors or other third parties. All rights are reserved. No such Website Content may be reproduced without BBH’s prior written permission, unless expressly stated to the contrary. For the avoidance of doubt, BBH does not claim ownership of any User Content.
- Other than for any liability that may not be excluded by law, BBH and its agents accept no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, claim or expense whatsoever and howsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or access to this site and any loss, damage, claim or expense suffered by you submitting Content.
- You hereby indemnify and will keep indemnified BBH, its directors, employees, agents and representatives against any claim received, or damages or losses suffered resulting from use of your Content or for any breach of these terms and conditions.
- For your own personal, non-commercial purposes, you may establish a link to the Website or any of the Website Content, provided that in doing so you do not damage or take advantage of our reputation or act illegally. In linking to our Website you must not imply that there is any association, approval or endorsement on the part of BBH where none exists. The Website must not be framed on any other site. BBH reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Although the Website is provided by BBH, it is not BBH’s official website and the Website Content may be contributed by several individuals (who may or may not be BBH employees). The view and opinions featured on the Website may not therefore reflect the views and opinions of BBH itself. Opinions contained in User Content posted on the Website reflect the personal opinions of their authors and not the opinions of BBH. The official BBH website can be found at www.bartleboglehegarty.com.
- The Website may from time to time contain links to or comments about third party websites, products and/or services (including recommendations and reviews). Nothing featured on the Website should be construed as an endorsement of such websites, products or services by BBH.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable. In the case, at our discretion, we may amend that provision in such reasonable manner as achieves the intention of the parties without illegality.
- You agree that you will do any all acts and things, and execute any and all documents, that we may reasonably request in order to carry out the intended provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- Use of this site, the submission of Content and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms, the Website and/or the Content shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.
- You irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any controversy or claim of whatever nature arising out of or relating to the terms and conditions, the Website or the Content, save that in relation to the enforcement of any judgment, such jurisdiction shall be non-exclusive.
- BBH may amend these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you. Any updated terms and conditions will be uploaded to this page and your continued use of the Website will constitute your acceptance of those updated terms and conditions. Therefore we recommend that you review this page on a regular basis.
© Bartle Bogle Hegarty Limited 2009. All rights reserved.