Author: Aran Potkin, Senior Brand Strategist, Zag
BBH Zag is the ‘branding agency that ventures’ within the BBH group. At Zag, we work with both large blue chip brands and exciting start-ups, offering our clients brand strategy, visual identity and user experience design.
We are looking for a strategist to join our small senior team. Working within the strategy team you will have the opportunity to lead projects from the outset, working closely with senior team members and managing junior strategists. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious, entrepreneurial agency strategist looking to accelerate their career.
A Zag Strategist is a hybrid – an agency professional who can lead strategy while also managing the client and account. They will lead branding and innovation projects and create solid, differentiated brands for everything from start-ups to global businesses. They will oversee the entire consultancy project, working with the Zag design studio to bring those brands to life and writing marketing and communications strategies for launch. The strategist should have a creative, entrepreneurial spirit with a good knowledge of strategic models and processes but the ability to push the envelope and generate new ways of working and approaching briefs. We are looking for an innovative thinker with bags of energy and ambition.
Specific experience & responsibilities:
- 3+ years in strategy at a brand consultancy or design agency
- Demonstrated experience with and in-depth knowledge of digital strategy, UI and UX
- Ability to lead teams and manage projects as account/project manager
- Comfortable with clients and confident to manage the day-to-day relationship
- Experience planning, commissioning and leading consumer research (both qual and quant)
- Understanding of and appreciation for the design process – able to write clear briefs for design and work closely with designers through creative development
Who we’re looking for:
- Someone with a passion for brands and branding, bags of energy and ambition
- Entrepreneurial spirit – ready to pitch in at any level
- Creative thinker and problem-solver
- Energetic with a positive, can-do attitude
- Clear, articulate communicator
- Commercial awareness and interest
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Digital fluency – many of the start ups we work with have strong digital DNA
If this sounds like you, send a cover email and your cv/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.