Who we’re after
An experienced Community Manager. Someone who can help plan, directly implement and sustain brand relationships across different online social platforms for a range of BBH London clients. More often than not, you’ll be a lead member of an integrated, cross-functional team (see the Labs post “Super Bowl, Super Social: The Story of Yeo Valley” for a recent example of BBH integrated output).
What you’ll be like
Community managers at BBH are probably the definition of T-shaped people – *great* communicators who are extremely comfortable in strategic, creative and operational conversations internally at BBH, as well as with partners and clients – whilst proud to be a respected specialist. You think with the community or user in mind, you’re confident making strategic recommendations and at complete ease implementing and responding on behalf of the brand. You understand the qualitative difference and value of relationship “flings” (campaign-based social activity) versus longer term community management and are happy operating at both speeds.
- Plan and implement bespoke social media activity across a range of projects/clients
- Build and maintain relationships with like-minded, influential contacts in key communities, managing these important relationships in a sustained fashion
- Develop bespoke ideas for social channels when required
- Monitor, analyse, manage and report on social media activity using different analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Radian6, Sysomos and others. Work closely with BBH London’s Data department continuously to ensure best practice in this regard
- Be a strong project manager with an understanding of existing and emerging digital platforms and technology
If this sounds like your kind of job, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send a cv/resume, details or link to email@example.com.
BBH is a global creative advertising agency founded in 1982. The agency now has creative hubs in 6 locations: London, New York, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and, most recently, Mumbai. For more information visit bartleboglehegarty.com.